Non-aggressive detergent developped for easy cleaning of polyamide products: ropes or harnesses; however the water temperature used should be less than 30° Celcius.
How to use Rope Cleaner:
– Dilute 10% of the “Rope Cleaner” in a volume of tepid water <30° C.
– Wash the rope or harness with many passes of a Edelweiss “Rope Brush”
– Rinse in clean water using shower of hose.
– Slip the rope or harness loosely into a pillowcase.
– Put 75 ml of “Rope Cleaner” into the machine, regulated to 30° C maximum , without spin drying.
Drying should be done naturally, for example by hanging on a line, whilst avoiding exposure to bright sunlight.