Datrex emergency drinking water, the gold standard of emergency drinking water, are individual servings of purified water, bagged in a specially designed polymer-foil pouches. This product is designed for use on LAND AND SEA in both emergency and non-emergency situations where normal supplies of water are unavailable. Areas of use: Survival at sea, land based disasters, outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, hiking, backpacking, etc.).
Produced and packaged using the most modern purification processes and packaging materials for optimum Bursting strength and Shelf Life (5 years from the date of manufacture). Lightweight, extremely compact and easy to dispense single serve pouches. Loss potential minimized due to individual pouches.
- ITEM NO: DX1000W
- PRICED FOR SALE BY CASE: 64 Pouches
- CONTENT: Purified water for immediate use
- POUCH VOLUME: 4.227 fl oz (125 ml)
- POUCH WEIGHT: 4.66 oz (132 grams)
- POUCH DIMENSIONS: 6.0 x 4.0 x 0.5 in (15.2 x 10.2 x 1.3 cm)
- POUCHES PER CASE: 64 Pouches
- CASE DIMENSIONS: 13.25 x 9.75 x 6.75 inches (33.6 x 24.7 x 15.9 cm)
- CASE WEIGHT: 20.5 lbs (9.2 kg)
- SHELF LIFE: 5 Years
- NSN#: 8960 01 124 4543